200 Hour Scholarship Information and Guidelines
Accepting Applications for the Scholarship for 2016 Fall Session
Inner Vision yoga is honored to make its services possible to anyone seeking to enhance their life and realize their potential, regardless of background and financial situation. The Scholarship Program has been funded through the efforts of two Inner Vision Yoga Teacher Training students. It is intended as a full or partial scholarship to make it possible for people who have been students of IVY for at least 6 months to attend the Advanced Training. It is a “pay-it-forward” program that we wish to continue. Each year the person who receives the scholarship will be responsible for helping to organize the fundraising effort for the following year, as part of the graduation project.
Applications will be considered only once a year. All applications for any teacher training session must be received between May 1st, 2017 and June 30th, 2017. The start dates for the applicable teacher trainers to use their scholarship are on or after:
- Spring 2017 Session
Meeting the eligibility guidelines for a scholarship is not a guarantee that you will receive one. Scholarship recipients will be notified by the Director or Co-Director of the Teacher Training program before the start of the next upcoming program.Contact Admissions
Pre-Requisite for Applying for the Scholarship
- Must have attended Inner Vision Yoga classes regularly (average of two classes per week) for at least six months prior to applying.
- You must apply your scholarship to any 200 hour teacher training program start date one year from the date it is awarded. (Scholarship is only available for the 200 hour program.)
Apply for this scholarship
- Fill out the Teacher Training Scholarship Application
- Write an essay explaining
- What draws you to want to participate in the Teacher Training program.
- Besides the possibility of teaching, what other reasons do you have for taking this program?
- What do you plan to get out of your experience?
- Some information about your personal journey
- Your financial need
- How long you have been practicing at IVY
- Submit three recommendations – at least one of these needs to be from someone in the IVY community (not directors of the program).
Submit the application
You may mail these materials to:
Inner Vision Yoga
Attention Scholarship App
1949 W Ray Rd # 8
Chandler, AZ 85224
You may also scan your completed application and email it to TeacherTraining@innervisionyoga.com. Once we have narrowed the applicants to two finalists, we will contact you for an in-person interview.
Upon acceptance into the program, a $100 fully refundable deposit is required. You will be expected to complete all the requirements for the program within two years after starting. Upon graduation and helping to organize the fundraising effort for the following year, your refund will be returned to you.