Reclaim Your Stability and Peace of Mind | Stress Release Yoga Therapy with Yoga Nidra On-Line Webinar with Donna Martens – Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT), Master Yoga Teacher (500 eRYT) and Yoga Nidra Facilitator
Sunday Sep 20th, 2020
1:00 – 2:30 PM
Online via Zoom
Registration $10 by Sep 17th/ $15 after Sep 17th
Fear, Anxiety and Stress are vibrations that can take up residence in the emotional and physical body leaving us feeling tense, reactive and emotional. These stress loops can keep repeating and reinforcing each other. This workshop re-sets and re-boots the nervous system and re-orients mind and body to find your natural state of joy and happiness.
Join Donna on-line for a 90 minute yoga session and…
- experience yoga postures designed to awaken, strengthen and release the deepest tissues of core and psoas
- initiate the body’s natural healing mechanism through neurogenic tremors that vibrate our fascia, deepest core tissues, and release stored and unprocessed physical/ emotional tensions that we all experience.
- release chronic mental tensions and self-limiting beliefs through Yoga Nidra.
This heavenly science of complete relaxation positively change unconscious patterns and deactivate the reactivity of the unconscious mind. Yoga nidra has been scientifically proven to:
- Unwind patterns of chronic stress, tension, and fatigue
- Restore balance and calm the nerves
- Reduce depression, insomnia, stress and chronic pain
- Access ‘deep sleep’ healing patterns
- Increase peace and improves brain function